HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 23, 2015, 2:40 AM
NOWINYOW NOWINYOW is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley613 View Post
I doubt Loblaws will go in Bayshore...
I believe when Bayshore mall first opened it had a Steinbergs grocery store.

Then again, I remember when the Queensway ended at Richmond Road and a small strip mall with a Dairy Queen *was* the Bayshore mall.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.