HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 22, 2015, 3:48 PM
manny_santos's Avatar
manny_santos manny_santos is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Westminster
Posts: 5,148
I hope the person in Smiths Falls who successfully prevented the plastics factory from setting up is happy now. Target closing today, and Staples also closing this weekend. That's the last town I'd want to live in anywhere in Canada right now if I needed work.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.