HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 15, 2015, 3:05 PM
Treesplease Treesplease is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by macca View Post
Around 15 years ago I severely sprained my ankle. I was on crutches for weeks and seriously hobbled for months. I did a bit of physio but didn't really stick with it. It was years until it didn't hurt during or after exercise and even a decade later it would get sore if it was really cold outside. So eventually I made the difficult decision to amputate my foot.

Best decision I ever made. No more pain or discomfort or restless nights with a throbbing ankle.
Do you suffer from headaches at all?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.