HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2015, 6:38 PM
UTPlanner's Avatar
UTPlanner UTPlanner is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 941
Airhero, no need to apologize. It's always fun to dream a little bit. I do it every time I'm downtown, which is pretty much every day. Just thought I would mention that the Garbett project on 400 West should be breaking ground any day. It's not my favorite design but it certainly breaks from the monotonous design of apartments that I have seen lately. Also, Google Fiber is coming to SLC. Watch for an announcement in the next week or two. They are all ready to start securing permits.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:46 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.