HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2015, 7:41 PM
Jimby's Avatar
Jimby Jimby is offline
not a NIMBY
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 8,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstah View Post


How much did that cost or was it DIY? I feel like I should do a pass-through but then I lose out on cabinet space.
It cost plenty! I did a total gut job - new ceiling, floors, walls, doors, electrical, lighting, kitchen, bathrooms, windows, and laundry. The only original parts left are the radiators and a bathtub that they couldn't remove easily so it was drilled and turned into a jetted tub.
I didn't do it looking for a return on resale. It is home for a long time I hope.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:38 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.