HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2015, 12:50 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is offline
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,330
I've never had to say vermicelli out loud (though I did have Vietnamese just the other day!). Bruschetta I say without the hard C. It's normal in English now.

Gnocchi is like n'yoke-ie. But it's a western thing, to me. I only learned about it on the prairies. Like perogies.

Espresso is always with an S.
__________________
Note to self: "The plural of anecdote is not evidence."
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.