Ever get the sense noise calls were low(er) in the past because harvest hills and surrounding areas sucked it up and just accepted there'd be noise beside the airport? How about we get those residents to start calling everyday to give the airport an "atta-boy" for the subsequent decrease in noise, and for each one of those received, it should cancel out a complaint? Hell, methinks we'd end up in the black. To put it mildly, f+%k what people think, let them complain. Not very diplomatic on my behalf but I'm....so......tired......of.....whiners...... We've grown so accustomed to "what I want, I get". Boundless levels of self-importance....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Mountain
Does that person have a life?! That's a call an hour during daylight hours  
|
Lol, a very sad one, indeed. They must've skipped the years of consultation processes put forward by the CAA and turned a deaf ear to the realtors' warnings. Again, keep in mind, this isn't the era of Rolls Royce Speys and Conways shattering the air, either.