HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1921  
Old Posted Feb 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
linguisize's Avatar
linguisize linguisize is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMoosy View Post
Because he likes to make us squirm in anticipation.
My thoughts exactly. That said... I'm squirming.
     
     
  #1922  
Old Posted Feb 6, 2015, 4:43 PM
jedikermit's Avatar
jedikermit jedikermit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 2,259
I do enjoy a good squirm.
     
     
  #1923  
Old Posted Feb 6, 2015, 7:36 PM
Bob The Builder's Avatar
Bob The Builder Bob The Builder is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mtn West
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedikermit View Post
I do enjoy a good squirm.
     
     
  #1924  
Old Posted Feb 6, 2015, 10:42 PM
asies1981 asies1981 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,173
Post on the Glendale Branch which officially opens tomorrow.
     
     
  #1925  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 12:22 AM
StevenF's Avatar
StevenF StevenF is offline
The Drifter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by CofIKid View Post
So two more stores closed at Gateway...Wet Seal and Aeropostale. The mall looks pretty deserted these days.
I think Aeropostale is having issues everywhere as the Logan store has also closed recently.
     
     
  #1926  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 2:44 AM
linguisize's Avatar
linguisize linguisize is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenF View Post
I think Aeropostale is having issues everywhere as the Logan store has also closed recently.
I know wet seal closed most all of their stores in the nation as well. It was full of controversy because they didn't tell any employees during the holiday season about it, then just fired them all right afterwards.
     
     
  #1927  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 2:48 AM
Highrise_Mike's Avatar
Highrise_Mike Highrise_Mike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SoJo, UT
Posts: 232
I'm really hoping the squirming is going to end soon and we can finally get an update on the CCH!
     
     
  #1928  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 7:20 AM
ajiuO's Avatar
ajiuO ajiuO is offline
A.K.A. Vigo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,998
The megaplex at Gateway is finally changing the seats out. They are now leather like the other locations.
     
     
  #1929  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 6:22 PM
SLC Projects's Avatar
SLC Projects SLC Projects is offline
Bring out the cranes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 6,108
Been squirming for two days now.
     
     
  #1930  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 7:00 AM
jubguy3's Avatar
jubguy3 jubguy3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: SL,UT
Posts: 984
Day three of squirmfest 2015!

#squirmgate2015 #squirmdancefilmfestival #squirmlakecity
     
     
  #1931  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 9:04 AM
ctobsl's Avatar
ctobsl ctobsl is offline
Let It Rise!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT.
Posts: 486
When? I'm squirmed out!
     
     
  #1932  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 4:44 PM
EPdesign EPdesign is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 865
I chuckled at that ������
     
     
  #1933  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 7:16 PM
SLC Projects's Avatar
SLC Projects SLC Projects is offline
Bring out the cranes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 6,108
I don't get it. Why make a short post about having info on a development and then three days later have yet to follow up with it. Was he just B.S.ing us?
     
     
  #1934  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 7:31 PM
Highrise_Mike's Avatar
Highrise_Mike Highrise_Mike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SoJo, UT
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post
I don't get it. Why make a short post about having info on a development and then three days later have yet to follow up with it. Was he just B.S.ing us?
Thats what I'm starting to think, but hopefully he proves us wrong and posts something soon!
     
     
  #1935  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 9:03 PM
Ironweed Ironweed is offline
Ironweed
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 572
I think we need to be careful of the some of the rumors or hearsay, on this site, and the sources from which they come. I got carried away from this same source, and I am a bit embarrassed about it. Speaking with Peter Carroon gives me more peace of mind. Unless the intel comes from UTPlanner, I think it may be mostly conjecture.
     
     
  #1936  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 10:12 PM
Old&New's Avatar
Old&New Old&New is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,537
I have some big news about Lumberjack, but since I'm exhausted (my fingers can barely move), and since it will likely be a long post, I've decided I'll just wait till tomorrow to tell you all.
     
     
  #1937  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2015, 11:02 PM
DMTower's Avatar
DMTower DMTower is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 811
Tomorrow, or 3+ days?
     
     
  #1938  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2015, 12:04 AM
Stenar's Avatar
Stenar Stenar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 3,234
I think Lumberjack might be the same guy who was banned a few years ago for being very contentious, who also told us he had info about that mysterious skyscraper on the church's plans. He said he'd tell us about it the next day, but then never did. I think his username was green-something or had a G in it. I can't remember.

Last edited by Stenar; Feb 9, 2015 at 12:14 AM.
     
     
  #1939  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2015, 12:09 AM
jubguy3's Avatar
jubguy3 jubguy3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: SL,UT
Posts: 984
Or plaid shirts? Maybe he's a lumbersexual or a metrojack.

I'll tell you next week.
     
     
  #1940  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2015, 12:14 AM
Stenar's Avatar
Stenar Stenar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 3,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubguy3 View Post
Or plaid shirts? Maybe he's a lumbersexual or a metrojack.

I'll tell you next week.
Or Green Bro, Plaid Shirts and Lumberjack are all the same person. Now that you mention it, Plaid Shirts and I disagreed a few times and then Lumberjack shows up and starts causing trouble towards me and Comrade when he supposedly just barely joined.
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.