Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldrsx
|
Joking aside, I wouldn't necessarily call the new YEG service by KL "competitive" to YYC. That would be kind of counter intuitive to KL themselves and their YYC flight. More like they seem to see the opportunity to be able to serve both and make money. Something both cities can like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Canada
Nice pics Bokimon.
Didn't even realize one was in tonight, usually someone pipes up here on the forum. I guess everyone is still in the afterglow from 2 weeks ago...
Reposting Bigtime's awesome photo:
Two Antonov's @ YYC (Explored) by BigtimeYYC, on Flickr
|
I HAVE to say, I am bugged that this pic made "explore" on Flickr and is now my most viewed photo. I don't understand how something that is really so mundane made the cut.
Yeah to an avgeek it's cool and all, but compare this photo to say my Canada Day fireworks from years ago at arriVa, how did that not make the cut?
Canada Day Fireworks by
BigtimeYYC, on Flickr