HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 27, 2014, 2:09 AM
Architype's Avatar
Architype Architype is offline
♒︎ verified human
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 🍁 Canada
Posts: 14,076
Not following the thread here, but . . .

I'm all for banning it on large signs which identify the business, also on restaurant menus, or anywhere that might make a person feel unfairly treated.

Incidentally, I get Chinese-only ads at the top of SSP all the time (seriously). I can't read them, but it must be because I'm living in Vancouver so I'm thought to be Chinese, go figure.

Can anyone tell me what this says?

Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.