HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2014, 4:55 AM
Udon'tknow's Avatar
Udon'tknow Udon'tknow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 360
I was in the Cornball the other day and noticed that Town Shoes has opened in the spot Sketchers used to be. That is good news as there is a poor choice of shoes shopping in this city especially for men. I usually hit town shoes when I am in Vancouver so good to see we have one here now. Anyone know what happened to Sketchers, did it shut down or relocate?

     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.