HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 AM
Doug's Avatar
Doug Doug is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
Yeah Doug that statement is baffling... sarcasm, surely?
I've never had a bad experience on Southwest. I stand by my statement. I couldn't care less about diva 🞵🞵🞵🞵 like business class, lounges or rewards programs. The second best airline is Alaska. AC is the absolute worst, mostly because of bitchy staff.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.