Comrade, that just made my night. Probably my whole week. Awesome.
I always trust Planner and Makid, because they've got the inside scoop on stuff, but I'm going to stick to exactly what they say so far and not get my hopes up for a 40-45-higher story tower.
I hope for a new tallest, and I want it to
look taller than either Wells Fargo or the COB. Even though Wells Fargo
is tallest, most Salt Lakers/Utahns think the COB is taller, because it's on higher ground, and because of the influence of the LDS Church. It'd be great to have a tower that not only is taller, but actually looks taller. Maybe with a spire or crown or Carl's Jr on top. Whatever.
Excited that they want to make it visually interesting. Hoping for the best, but trying to keep my expectations real.
Maybe not as real as Comrade's.