Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects
Skyscraper forum or pro gay talk forum? Can't tell anymore. Once again this thread has been hijack with gay 🞵🞵🞵🞵. I'll check back in a week when hopefully we can get back to BUILDING development news.
|
Don't take this the wrong way.. Because I'm truly not trying to be mean or anything..
But if Comrade, Steiner, and myself were not debating politics.. Do you think that new development news would start pouring in?? It's 11:00 PM on Sunday night.. There isn't much going on.. We're just here being debatative people..
If there's something interesting going on feel free to shift the conversation.. Tomorrow is Monday morning I doubt we will still be discussing this then..
Sure I guess it pollutes the form a little bit... But I can usually tell in the first 2 to 3 words of a post if it something I want to read or not...
Sorry if it's if we're stressing you out.. Just blow off trivial stuff you'll be happier... It's all good yo!!
I do wish we could have the Utah politics thread back though... We have a lot of politically minded people around here :/
Maybe some people were taking it personally.. I can debate anything all day without taking it personal.. I still like everyone on here :-)
Oh well sorry :/