Quote:
Originally Posted by officedweller
Pic by me of Main Steet Station Sunday
(looks like they installed some panelling since Genauso's pic the day before):
With 4-car MKI train;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
|
I know the answer is somewhere in the these 50 some odd pages but..
We regularly use the Canada Line but today I used the expo for a short trip. It was a 4 car MKII train to the station under the Bay. It got me thinking.
I see from driving around that at least Main and Broadway stations, probably Metro town are being expanded. I believe with the E line they will begin running 6 car MK II trains on the E line or at least 2 pairs of 3 car sets. Clearly a 6 car MK II train will not work at waterfront, unless they extend the station or maybe close the doors of the front & back car.
Are they going to extend all the stations on the E line, including the one under the Bay....and if so whats the schedule
thx