I cannot believe how fast this one is moving...we see so many projects slow to get out of the ground here, but Brookfield is moving like crazy. I wonder how many cranes this behemoth will have?
I cannot believe how fast this one is moving...we see so many projects slow to get out of the ground here, but Brookfield is moving like crazy. I wonder how many cranes this behemoth will have?
I guess when you have a large anchor tenant already signed up, faster is better.
Excavation has now moved into the Western half of the site as of today. I wouldn't be surprised to see the entire site at least a few feet down by the time I get back from Ontario in January.
This is going to be a very deep hole with a large footprint. Hence explains the concrete encased piles. Once excavation is complete, someone should get a pic from inside the hole... ...legally.
This is going to be a very deep hole with a large footprint. Hence explains the concrete encased piles. Once excavation is complete, someone should get a pic from inside the hole... ...legally.
That would be nice. The best we might be able to do is one from the top of the neighboring parkade. I'm amazed at how fast this one is going.