HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 4, 2013, 5:12 PM
rypinion's Avatar
rypinion rypinion is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Exchange, Winnipeg
Posts: 1,396
I suggested yesterday that there's going to be opposition to the Pump House Development, and here's one of their 'internal' emails to show.

Looks like they even have a blog. The 'Wanda' referenced in the email is well known artist Wanda Koop, looks like she has her own vision for the Pump House - you can see this in the blog.

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I just received news that there is now a variance notice posted on site at 109 James Ave. This means an application has been made and passed through the system in the City Planning Department.

It's now or never. We have until December 16th (a little less than two weeks) to write a letter of appeal.

Unfortunately Wanda and I are away on business this week and will return Monday.

In the mean time, I suggest everyone start sending in their appeals.

The address is:

City Clerk, Administration Building
510 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB
R3B1B9

The deadline for receiving the appeals is December 16th, no later than 4:30 pm.

Please feel free to email me with any information. I'll do my best to pass it on to everyone.

Take care,

--
Tanya Peters
Neighbourhood Coordinator
pumphouseneighbourhood.blogspot.ca
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:14 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.