Here's what I said a week ago in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau
We should have a contest to guess what comes next. The winner gets a prize. Or something.
I'm going to go with infidelity. You'd think it was out of the question, because, look at him. Could any woman anywhere be attracted to Rob Ford? Thing is, people are idiots, and he has money. And anyone with cash can buy a little lovin'.
Ten thousand internet simoleons says the next video has Rob Ford doing a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 in his office at city hall. Any one want to lay odds?
|
Am I a clairvoyant, or what? I'll take my pretend prize money in the form of an internet cheque made out to Monsieur Rousseau care of the ISP Elves of St. Ives.
Though I'm very much all for the legalization of prostitution, and don't have any moral issues with Ford makin' whoopee with some "working women." I do expect numerous progressive people on the left to get caught up in some unwitting hypocrisy by suddenly turning into puritans and adding this to the list of transgressions by the mayor. And to be honest, it is less than the epitome of good taste and manners to cheat on your wife with hookers. Why can't we have some class and be like the French, all discreet and champagne and sly winks and nods about
la maîtresse?
Oh, right...we're talking about Mr. hot dogs and football and chest sweat. Christ.
Though naturally, as ever, the majority of the hypocrisy is on the right. Smitherman did party drugs years ago (but not anymore)? Can't be mayor, in spite of the fact that his economic platform was surprisingly somewhat similar to Ford's. But Ford doing crack 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 cocaine and a million other idiotic things that are having a tangibly negative effect on the city? It's his personal business!
My next prediction: a death of some sort, either by claimed misadventure, explicit ill intentions or, and I know this is a stretch, medical incident.