Quote:
Originally Posted by kool maudit
not at all? because it has some universally comedic elements. it's a big red fat guy who lies a lot and misbehaves. if it was a cartoon and he were a comically dishonest pig who got himself into all sorts of barnyard misunderstandings, it would be a classic.
|
Dog: Hey cat! Hey cat! You heard about piebald?
Cat: No?
Dog: He's got a video of Pig on horse!
Cat: Whoa, whoa, why should I care?
Dog: I rurro.
*awkward pause*
Dog: Hey goose! Hey goose!
Goose: What?
Dog: Piebald has got a video of Pig on horse!
Goose: What?
Dog: Horse, y'know?
Goose: What?
Duck: Dog, Goose doesn't say much.
Dog: Oh right.
Duck: So piebald has a video, eh? What's he asking?
Dog: From you? Not to defecate on his stuff.
Duck: Done! Where is piebald?
Dog: With painted.
Duck: Bud? . . .
Goose: What?
Duck: I'm not carrying you to the field.
Dog: I'll fetch a ride with goose.
Goose: What?
. . .
*the cast make their way to the field. Piebald plays the video.*
Duck: Oh, mercy of God. . .