I was recently searching on Urbanspoon for restaurant options in Bridgeland.
I still can't believe how highly "liked" Spicy Hut is!
want a laugh? Here's an older Urbanspoon review by my roommate Chels, of
Spicy Hut "Peking and Thai House" located at the bottom of 4th St in Bridgeland.

Urbanspoon photo by
Krunk April 23, 2011
This was one of the
worst delivered
meals we've ever had. period
The speediness of delivery, literally ~15-20 minutes from the time of call should have been a harbinger of things to come.
Quote:
Mobile review
DOESN'T LIKE IT DINER REVIEW • DEC 30, 2011
86% of people are on crack. That was by far one of the worst meals I have EVER had. And to the person who said the peanut curry tofu was delicious; you sir lack taste buds. The tofu was vaguely reminiscent of soggy toilet paper. Would I ever go to this restaurant again? Maybe. If every other single restaurant and grocery store in a 100km radius spontaneously blew up. But then again, I'm sure I could track down some SPAM that would prove to be quite the culinary delight in comparison.
|