Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojeda101
The streetcar is going to run past ALL of these projects. Passes Figat7th, turns on the intersection of the Wilshire Grand, and conveniently runs on 7th, right past the Bloc. I can safely say I'll be taking a ride on the streetcar in order to get the photo updates quicker
Now, all we need are those pesky lots on Fig right across the street from Figat7th to be built on with towers and retail(Retailers that HunterK approves of course  ) Then we have a smooth flow of retail around the city center
Does anyone know who owns those lots on the other side of Fig from Apex just south of the TCW building? Wanted to look into that lot to see if there was anything there before it was asphalt.
|
Upscale retail would be nice! It would be interesting to have a Smart&Final across the street from a Banana Republic or something similar. Very LA.
Heres the only picture I could find of the lots. It looks like they were just 1-stories and nothing too exciting. I know that entire block has been in the terrible shape its in currently since the 1940's at LEAST.