Parkade Patio Party with an outdoor showing of Grease
Chinatown night market
Alberta Cultural Days
What the truck in Louise McKinney Park
What the truck in Churchill square
^^ Am I reading that right? They're basically looking to add a 3rd floor across most of Phases I-III, in addition to all the new office, residential, hotel, retail, and 3-level parkades?
All this blah blah blah is nice, but how about actually making Calgary Trail/Gateway Blvd a more efficient traffic corridor between Old Strathcona and EIA?
Ish. They're applying for amendments to the original rezoning that they received back in 2001.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTA
^^ Am I reading that right? They're basically looking to add a 3rd floor across most of Phases I-III, in addition to all the new office, residential, hotel, retail, and 3-level parkades?
Insanity.
That was talked about previously if I recall. Also, they've dropped the arena component of the expansion.