HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 19, 2013, 10:26 PM
fusili's Avatar
fusili fusili is offline
Retrofit Urbanist
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by UofC.engineer View Post
I love the BRT projects planned for the city.

But do you think there is another project that could take as many cars off the road as the SETWAY?

I know I'm using a single metric to justify this project, but someone has to lead the vanguard in the war against cars! I wish Rick bell would have read that.
Just being devil's advocate:

NC LRT. 150K people in the corridor compared to ~95K and both have similar levels of planned growth.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.