HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 9, 2013, 4:22 AM
trueviking's Avatar
trueviking trueviking is offline
surely you agree with me
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 15,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I don't think Ray Wan is bad at all. If you look at his firm's website, there is quite a bit of good work and some not-so-good work.
look again and take note of how much of the 'good work' is actually built and how much is a chinese rent-a-rendering of an imaginary project?

designing things with no budget or real parameters is easy.....

Last edited by trueviking; May 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.