HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #961  
Old Posted Dec 6, 2012, 3:32 AM
bunt_q's Avatar
bunt_q bunt_q is offline
Provincial Bumpkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 13,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
I have a renters law question my fellow forumers..

So 3 months ago I moved out of my apartment, everything was a smooth move out, got checked out, keys turned in, everything. In my lease it says that deposits will be returned in 60 days. Well we're approaching 90 days and I've received nothing in the mail. No statement, no refund, no phone calls, nothing. I've called them, no answer, no return calls back from my voicemails. So they're willfully holding my 1300 dollar deposit. And there weren't damages more than wear and tear. So they're breaking CRS 38-12-102 or something or another. So I sent a demand letter because I guess I have to give them 7 days before I go to small claims with this.

My question is, am I doing this right?
I did not see this earlier. Did you get it sorted out? If not PM me.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #962  
Old Posted Dec 20, 2012, 5:43 AM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
Tonight for some reason I miss the 'bar' I built.. Really the best view in town to have some drinks...

__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #963  
Old Posted Dec 21, 2012, 1:39 AM
Hawk's Avatar
Hawk Hawk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
Tonight for some reason I miss the 'bar' I built.. Really the best view in town to have some drinks...

now that's a view to be looking at as the world ends! great picture!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #964  
Old Posted Dec 21, 2012, 5:21 AM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
now that's a view to be looking at as the world ends! great picture!
That was the plan.. But sadly I don't live there anymore..
__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #965  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2013, 3:56 AM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
I'm cold, tired, and bored so I was thinking to myself.. Why does the pre-historic mac and cheese seem to taste better than the regular? (It's snowing, I'm hungry and I don't want to walk to Safeway.. Sometimes Mac & Cheese is just the way to go with some Who's Line)

__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #966  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2013, 4:41 AM
bunt_q's Avatar
bunt_q bunt_q is offline
Provincial Bumpkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 13,203
Because it's from Safeway and not King Soopers? But seriously man, splurge for the Kraft.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #967  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2013, 7:28 PM
The Dirt The Dirt is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,215
It looks like the one on the left isn't made with real cheddar cheese or, it's at least not as boastful about that fact as the prehistoric mac and cheese. Also, sometimes, you just have to make your own (which is amazing and amazingly bad for you). Just take some real noodles, boil and drain them. Keep the heat on medium add a 🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of philly cream cheese, a liquid 🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of milk (the fattier the better in this case), a mini-🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of butter (optional) and mix that 🞵🞵🞵🞵 up until it looks like mac and cheese.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #968  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2013, 7:49 PM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunt_q View Post
Because it's from Safeway and not King Soopers? But seriously man, splurge for the Kraft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dirt View Post
It looks like the one on the left isn't made with real cheddar cheese or, it's at least not as boastful about that fact as the prehistoric mac and cheese. Also, sometimes, you just have to make your own (which is amazing and amazingly bad for you). Just take some real noodles, boil and drain them. Keep the heat on medium add a 🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of philly cream cheese, a liquid 🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of milk (the fattier the better in this case), a mini-🞵🞵🞵🞵-load of butter (optional) and mix that 🞵🞵🞵🞵 up until it looks like mac and cheese.
I was meaning more of the shapes making macaroni tasting different because maybe how the cheese covers the noodle brand aside. The picture just for visual demonstration

I make a wicked homemade mac and cheese.. But as said, laziness, tired, didn't want to do anything so I dug deep into the pantry haha. Regardless, I ate the pre-historic one's and it was delicious none the less
__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #969  
Old Posted Apr 9, 2013, 11:49 PM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
Well this pretty much sums up everything today:

__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #970  
Old Posted Apr 10, 2013, 1:39 AM
bunt_q's Avatar
bunt_q bunt_q is offline
Provincial Bumpkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 13,203
Oh, I don't know. I think we might have gotten 12 inches here. It snowed ALL day at my office. I just don't think anything stuck after the ground got baked all weekend.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #971  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 7:02 PM
Cirrus's Avatar
Cirrus Cirrus is offline
cities|transit|croissants
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,718
Our simcity:
__________________
writing | twitter | bluesky | flickr | instagram | ssp photo threads
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #972  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 7:05 PM
RyanD's Avatar
RyanD RyanD is offline
Fast. Fun. Frequent.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunt_q View Post
Really? Most of us were probably playing simcity when you were just a twinkle in your parents' eyes. As stephen colbert correctly pointed out, that game sent millions of us off packing to planning school!
Hey now... SimCity came out in 1989.. I may have only been 0 years old in 89 but I was still alive! I remember playing SimCity for Windows on Windows 3.1 on my first IBM Personal System 2 PC.. So hush! And since then I've played every one up to 4. Funny thing about that Stephen Colbert line, I actually started loving cities because of that game.. I want to be more construction focused in my life but it still is partly because of that game.

EDIT: My SimCity

__________________
DenverInfill
DenverUrbanism
--------------------
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #973  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 7:58 PM
Scottk's Avatar
Scottk Scottk is offline
Denver
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownhomeDenver View Post
Who goes to the walnut room to eat pizza???

No the Garlic Knot on S Colorado kicks 🞵🞵🞵!
This has to be a joke.

you like the garlic knot over cosmos?

garlic knot is terrible, terrible, terrible.

really, all pizza in colorado is terrible compared to the pizza I used to eat when I lived back in new jersey/new york

but garlic knot is not good.

cosmos = delicious
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #974  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 8:00 PM
Scottk's Avatar
Scottk Scottk is offline
Denver
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 598
also dont know how I forgot to mention this,

Marcos Coal Fired Pizza by the ballpark!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #975  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 8:05 PM
bunt_q's Avatar
bunt_q bunt_q is offline
Provincial Bumpkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 13,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottk View Post
really, all pizza in colorado is terrible compared to the pizza I used to eat when I lived back in new jersey/new york
This explains a lot.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #976  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 9:18 PM
jimluk jimluk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 118
Buenos Aries in Ballpark FTW
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #977  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 9:33 PM
Interzen Interzen is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: La Alma/Lincoln Park - Denver, CO
Posts: 356
Pizza is about personal taste. I grew up 1.5 hrs from NYC but could care less about New York style pizza.

I've had good pie from Buenos Aries. My closest acceptable option is Denver Pizza Co in the GT but I'm sure others would disagree with me on what makes a good pizza.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #978  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 9:35 PM
Fritzdude Fritzdude is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottk View Post

really, all pizza in colorado is terrible compared to the pizza I used to eat when I lived back in new jersey/new york
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #979  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 9:51 PM
bunt_q's Avatar
bunt_q bunt_q is offline
Provincial Bumpkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 13,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimluk View Post
Buenos Aries in Ballpark FTW
I'll second this. Buenos Aires pizza trumps New York garbage.

Oh, and Buenos Aires is a better city than New York, too. There I said it. Ten lashes for city vs. city.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #980  
Old Posted Apr 11, 2013, 9:52 PM
wong21fr's Avatar
wong21fr wong21fr is offline
Reluctant Hobbesian
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,126
Iraqi pizza is the best pizza!!!!

And I will not touch Buenos Aires pizza until the Argie's give up their claim to the Falklands. God save the Queen!
__________________
"You don't strike, you just go to work everyday and do your job real half-ass. That's the American way!" -Homer Simpson

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field. ~Albert Einstein

Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:33 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.