Quote:
Originally Posted by Hed Kandi
Would you be so kind to share with us a few photo's of these highrises that you mention?
.....................................
I wouldn't regard your opinion if it were the last on these forums. You and Leftcoaster laud every single piece of inspid garbage built in this city.
|
Haven't got an uploader, but the pictures you just posted are examples (one looks like a colossal 🞵🞵🞵 toy); the
Taipei Tower is the Oscar-winner for tastelessness, IMO, the
Burj Dubai is reaching outer space dimensions and style; the
Petronas Towers in KL are singularly ugly; and one only need go back a few pages in this thread to find some good-looking buildings AND some top-heavy grotesqueries.
In defense of Jlousa, while he and I often disagree on points, I consider that he has great taste in many things; as an example he likes Stockholm and Montreal, both of which, IMO, are two of the smartest-looking cities in the world.
(oh and please; Let's be polite about all this please, ladies and gentlemen.)