Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbertram
Isn't this also the only station that has an elevator to street, mezzanine and platform levels? I thought there were separate street - mezzanine and mezzanine - platform elevators in the other stations.
|
These are the others I can think of:
Granville - The new elevator built in ~2006 goes between street through mezzanine to the first platform level. They have to put fare gate on the platform level because of this.
Stadium-Chinatown - The elevator for Beatty entrance go through all 4 floors of the station.
New Westminster - The elevator goes from the bus loop directly to the platform level. They have to create a separate faregate/entrance for the inbound platform because of this.
Lougheed Town Centre - The elevator for Austin/Mall entrance goes through all floors and have to put within the gated area. I though there were a news item where someone complained that they have to use the fare gates when they are only using the elevator for mall access.
Gilmore - The elevator goes through all 3 floors, and they have to build a separate elevator entrance for the fare gate.