Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper and one o nin
I guess we have no way of knowing. The very strange and poorly worded statement is post number 4532 on page 227 (2010). you posted another on 4644.
We'll see what happens in August. There are people who would know whether or not those two posts were BS or not. So, I am sorry if I question some of the things that you post.
|
Very true, thanks for your input. And if August should come and they pass YEG up, please don't blame the person who is simply posting something stated by the airline. It's there for everyone to see and I believe "greatestx" actually has it posted from the airlines page for all to see... Remember "considering" doesn't always mean "were coming"... I certainly do hope the folks at YEG are on top of this one and are working with the carrier...
Other tidbits, UAL has moved to the A319 and A320 on YEG-IAH for the next bit looking at flights over the next few days both daily's showing either 319 or 320 and off course the weekend third flight shows a 319 aswell.
Air Canada's Dash-8-Q400's begin making debut's at YEG tomorrow on a few of the YYC and YMM rotations.