HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 1, 2013, 2:46 PM
cheswick's Avatar
cheswick cheswick is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Kildonan
Posts: 3,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdog View Post
No, I think he's right. Generally it's between 25k and 30k per underground stall, but it could be a bit higher near the river. The cost (plus a premium) is going to be passed onto the buyer, no doubt...
A few years back I inquired about Sky 2. At the time they were asking $7,500 for an outdoor spot and $20,000 for indoor.

So yeah $40,000 is likely right.

IIRC H20 is asking $10,000 for their outdoor spots. But I'm not 100% sure on that one.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:34 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.