^ I had a Starchoice system that I bought in '97 when I lived up on a ski hill... back then it was in independent satellite provider out of Nova Scotia and it was awesome. When I moved to Edmonton I had a new system put it, but Starchoice was bought by Shaw. They didn't have the same features as it did pre-Shaw and the customer service was terrible. I cancelled it last year and got Telus Optik. The customer service is much better but the system itself
🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵. I miss my Starchoice dish

Too bad Shaw is 🞵🞵🞵🞵 a crappy company to deal with.
I had Rogers for cellular, and sitting at my desk, two feet from the window on the 17th floor of our building I had no service. Switched to Koodo... $45/mo, great signal downtown and everywhere else, 500Mb data and unlimited everything else. Works great on my 4S... I'd recommend it.
^^ As for the comment about Jan Reimer.... I wasn't here during that time but I'd heard that the climate was not very business friendly. I'd say Keats' comment is fair to those of us that know some of the history.
But I agree with Excal.. those are not an overly attractive towers... I think the joined at the top bit is somewhat new (to us) so it gets some "oohhh's" and "aaahhhh's" We like sparkly things here on SSP
I think the KR tower here in Edmonton will turn out much nicer