HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 21, 2012, 4:46 AM
(Eco)nomy_404's Avatar
(Eco)nomy_404 (Eco)nomy_404 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenF View Post
I don't think the numbers will look as nice with the Hostess plant shut down. losing 600 jobs in 1 day isn't good. I am pretty sure the opening of Adobe is the largest contributor for the last month or two's job growth.
I would disagree that such isolated events tipped the overall trend one way or another. 600 job cuts will not tip Utah back into recession by any means. Likewise, even if Adobe added 1,000 jobs, the state still would have created more than 4,000 just this month without those. Over 35,000 jobs have been created in Utah so far this year, with positive net job growth every single month of 2012. I am pretty confident that next month`s numbers will not dramatically alter course as a result of either event.

Last edited by (Eco)nomy_404; Nov 21, 2012 at 5:01 AM.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.