HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 15, 2012, 10:36 PM
Sir Conga's Avatar
Sir Conga Sir Conga is offline
Be nice.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by s211 View Post
I'm sorry. Restoring a creek is called daylighting? God I hate planners. They're like dark age priests speaking latin. Sounds fancy but means less than 🞵🞵🞵🞵 to the rest of us.
Really? Doesn't take much to get you riled up, along with the majority in this ever-confusing thread.

Daylighting is such an easy to understand and concise term, and I'm shocked any one here had trouble understanding.

--------

In response to whatnext, and some of the other opposing voices: believe it or not some people are pro-removal of the Viaducts without a financial stake or hate of cars. I personally just think they are a pointless eyesore, and I feel the city would be better off with out them, period. I certainly don't agree with every little idea the city has, and feel they don't need to be in such a rush... but we do need to plan for this.

To those who say taking the Viaducts down is nonsense, I say leaving them up for any longer than their life-span is the height of insanity.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:47 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.