Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffyy
EIA is still using Carol are they not? I get the strategy that she has exposure to a lot more airlines while being in YYZ and that EIA also seems to think there is no one qualified enough within Alberta to do the job (as I have heard it.)but really has YEG seen any major developments in the route department that she can take credit for??? I don't atall mean to be offensive since The GTAA feels confident in her abilities.
I'd love to come back (seasonally.) but I'm a little over winter in Alberta... Although YEGGERs sure do love coming here...
There are a number of routes I can see being very viable from YEG such as DFW, EWR and yes even FRA but that's not my department...
|
Carol is in TO not because she is close to other airlines. She is there because her family is there and when offered the job she declined b/c she did not want to come to Edmonton. True story. EIA then came back and said she can work from her home in TO.
Think about it, how does an airline perceive Edmonton and EIA when the Air Service Development Director does not even live in the same City.