Are you guys really comparing Toronto to Chicago again? this comes up about once a month it seems. I have an idea, start a thread on this in the Toronto section and stop bringing it up here.
Nk..I mean Toronto's a great city and all, but comparing towers to any city let alone one almost twice it's size is a lil mind numbing.
I wonder when they will start referring to it as the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area. The distance between the cities is very similar to Seattle and Tacoma, yet those two cities are far more integrated than Toronto and Hamilton.
The regional transit authority, Metrolinx, refers to the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
Marie G is a goddamned tyrant. I like 'er more and more.
I've always had a love/hate relationship with the good old Marie G. but nowadays, I'm learning to appreciate her more. Surely not the most elegant building but it does have, at least in my mind, some interesting relief on its facade.
Nk..I mean Toronto's a great city and all, but comparing towers to any city let alone one almost twice it's size is a lil mind numbing.
The populations are actually closer than you think, and Toronto isn't at 1.4 million people? so where is this "twice it's size" coming from, you must have the wrong city