Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
I can confirm that the building is 271 ft to the top. There are 25 floors of apartments, a mechanical and two stepped extra roof feature floors.
|
I see, so then, it would be ~ Radisson Hotel height. So not in the top 10 then
(oh well. ATL won't be either I presume.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
Diagnostic Imaging and the Helipad are located across the street from the new Woman's Hospital on William. It is located in that little indent next to where the emergency department is (the old ambulance ramp).
|
Ah wow, thanks a lot for this image. And that STARS chopper position now makes much more sense; I think we should add this image to the front page cause it clears up the overhead view of all the HSC redevelopment. Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Thanks for the image Biff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzy82
I wish I had a good camera  I'm always working in places with awesome views of the city.
Iphone pics taken from rooftop of 1750 Pembina Hwy (16 storeys up). Great view of downtown as well as the new stadium.
looking north towards downtown
and south towards the stadium
|
Thanks for the pics man, and yeah that skyline view - if it was clearer - is pretty slick. Totally different than what we usually see.
I saw the stadium up close today....all i can is "wow". Its going to be amazing when finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ajs
interesting the cmhr is a odd ball blob off to the side of downtown from that angle
|
lol. someone on this board once joked about it looking like a "space octopus". don;t recall who though.