Supertallskyline88,I love your post and pics,this one with the empire state is awesome...Welcome on the forum,Im from Awesome Québec City(born there so Im French!lol,sorry for my mistakes)I live in Toronto,Ontario,next to CN Tower in an awesome condo,awesome view,im 18 yrs old(bit off topic lol)But as they said,keeping your post in one is good cause when you come on the forum to read post,u only see ur post,they are interesting,but try to keep one! Lol ur new on the forum just like us when we were new we didnt knew what was wrong or good...lol

Just like that there was a Quebecer from Montréal,I wanna know is he still there?
I Also wanna ask about One Trade Center,
When are they gonna start cladding the base,I read a post about it but I wanna know,will there be windows?(Loovers are gonna cover the base...)
Read the post just there:
http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20111104/REAL_ESTATE/111109949
And I wanna know,for the Path transportation,where is gonna be the entrance of the Parking Garage?
How many stores will be in the World Trade Center ''shopping center''?
Are there new renderings of the path hub,I like to see new renderings,even for One WTC,can anyone post recent renderings?
Bit off topics but why in Los Angeles,in a big city even bigger than New York City and Toronto,why there are not many skyscrapers,Dwntwn seems a bit dead lol,they should have a kind of times square or a place where there are many store to shopping in Downtown,because in LA there are many things everywhere in the city lol
Thanks a lot to read my post and answer me lol
