Surprise to see lil ol Winnipeg on here? I certainly am
photo credit goes to Authentic City I believe? My apologies if mistaken. I know the one and only trueviking inserted these additional buildings in.
They are, from L -> R:
-
alt hotel/mixed use office depending on the angle, it will fill in some gaps in the skyline very nicely
-
Canadian museum for human rights interestingly enough, this building is actually 4m taller than the MTS building (the short one between the 3 tallest to the left side of pic) and also taller than the alt hotel mentioned above, but because of its location & lower elevation related to where this pic was taken, viking tried to fit it in appropriately
-
Convention centre expansion hotel this is killing a big parking lot downtown (well the expansion is; the hotel will be build on top of it), hopefully the first of many more in the Peg
- There are a few more buildings going up downtown, one that is in early planning, and another than is greenlit (25 storey apt tower, ~ as tall as the Green topped building) in addition to a few in Osbourne village but those are out of the scope of this picture (they will be to the right)
I know its no Toronto (heck even no Missusauga) but its the most action we've seen in the Peg for a long time, with more momentum gaining each year