Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatan
I feel like towers 3 and 4 would be good candidates for a roof deck, 2 might be a bit difficult because of the shape and 1 obviously has the radio antenna...
I've always wondered one thing though, if it would have been dangerous to have a deck on the north tower because of radio waves, the south tower deck was within a couple hundred feet so it really couldn't have been much less dangerous there.
|
Ehh. I think only ONE tower should have a deck like the old days. But three differnt decks would be too much. Normal non skyscraper knowing people only want to go on top of one observatory and not come down and have to go up to a different one. We all know tower one is going to have a — view. Tower 3 is a bit better but not the best. Therefore in conclusion the engineers somehow should find a way to stick some sort of platform on tower 2 as it'll have the best view of any tower just like the old one did (that includes Bk Bridge {Beekman

} Statue of Liberty, Lower Manhattan and Midtown {forget jersey}). off topic I know but on a different note....
this is the first comment I'm writing in four days that doesn't require the on screen key board as my keyboard got broken.