Posted May 19, 2011, 7:31 AM
|
 |
New Yorker for life
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Borough of Jersey
Posts: 57,194
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR
Like I said, no changes were made to this building. Though, they continue in their tradition of half-assing their editing.
|
I'm still amazed that you are all getting so worked up about the minor changes in height figures. It just happens that sometimes we don't even get the exact height until a tower is completed or near completion. But that's all irrelevant as I'm discussing this for the last time. I don't know why there is a need for Silverstein Properties to keep editing the numbers, but they know a hell of a lot more about it than either you or I do. It could very well be that there was no change. If they say it's going to be 2,000 ft, I'd say it was 2,000 ft until proven otherwise. I won't lose sleep over any of it.
But wtc.com will continue to be the source for WTC information.
http://www.wtc.com/site/
Quote:
WTC.com is intended to serve as a comprehensive and updated source of reliable information on the rebuilding of the World Trade Center (WTC). The website offers the latest news, photographs, video, and others resources documenting progress at the WTC site for the benefit of local residents, workers, and visitors to downtown New York, as well as members of the media, real estate professionals, and anyone interested in this monumental redevelopment project. WTC.com is managed by Silverstein Properties, the Manhattan-based real estate firm that is building Towers 2, 3, and 4 on the WTC site.
In support of Silverstein Properties’ rebuilding efforts at the WTC site, West Corporation, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, donated the domain, www.wtc.com.
WTC.com is managed by the Marketing and Communications Department of Silverstein Properties.
|
__________________
NEW YORK is Back!
“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.
|