HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Oct 19, 2010, 1:25 AM
jrm857's Avatar
jrm857 jrm857 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 51
I do really like that green colour. My issue is the inconsistency throughout downtown. I understand the different lights and such at river landing as it is somewhat seperate, but the black on 1st and spadina, the awful blue on 2nd, the red on 22nd and the standard green on 4th and whatever we end up with on 3rd seem ridiculous. Personally i would like to see some consistency in downtown. I agree that the black on spadina and first are the nicest, anyways just a rant.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.