HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1181  
Old Posted Jan 8, 2010, 12:45 AM
333fun555's Avatar
333fun555 333fun555 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicegirl View Post
Was told today that a Park Avenue model will be open for viewing on Jan. 23.
Can't wait to see it
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1182  
Old Posted Jan 9, 2010, 12:02 AM
nicegirl nicegirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333fun555 View Post
Is anyone moving in on time or you guys are all frozen. It is chilly, isn't it
Actually, the weather has been pretty good. I will try to find out where they are with the schedule when they open the Park Avenue...stay tuned
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1183  
Old Posted Jan 25, 2010, 4:07 AM
333fun555's Avatar
333fun555 333fun555 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 361
For those who didn't see the big red clock in HP2


Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1184  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2010, 2:37 PM
rakerman rakerman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor2Ott
Nice, thanks for the pic. Love the lamp posts and globes.

I thought there's supposed to be some iron fencing around the park? And I guess we're not allowed to step on the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
I want the fence around it.
It looks like the fencing is going up now. There was a guy who appeared to be digging holes to install it. None of it up yet, but here's a pic of it waiting to be installed.



Last edited by rakerman; Feb 18, 2010 at 2:37 PM. Reason: fixed quote
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1185  
Old Posted Feb 20, 2010, 5:58 PM
rakerman rakerman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 748
Fencing is partially installed now.



Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1186  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2010, 6:17 PM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
I thought the fence would be bolted to the lamp posts, but luckily not. This looks so good. I like, I like a lot...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1187  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2010, 9:33 PM
Skipper Skipper is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 105
Amazing stuff

This sure looks amazing. Charlesfort has an attention to details that others don't have. Wish I had taken a picture of the side yard of the Claridge Plaza I which is littered by garbage and which has windows showing drywall walls on the side.

Go Charlesfort Go!!!!!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1188  
Old Posted Feb 22, 2010, 4:50 PM
Davis137's Avatar
Davis137 Davis137 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,365
HP 1 and 2 both look stunning, and I hope more structures get built like these around the city.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1189  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2010, 12:46 AM
ottawaurban ottawaurban is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Does anyone know where I could find floorplans for HP1? I am looking for the Ellington model in particular? Thanks n advance
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1190  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2010, 3:15 AM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawaurban View Post
Does anyone know where I could find floorplans for HP1? I am looking for the Ellington model in particular? Thanks n advance
http://charlesfort.ca/hudson-park/pdfs/ellington.pdf
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1191  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2010, 12:21 AM
citizen4829 citizen4829 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis137 View Post
HP 1 and 2 both look stunning, and I hope more structures get built like these around the city.
Charlesfort is building another spectacular, 15 storey building on Richmond RD in Westboro called The Continental.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1192  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2010, 12:28 AM
rocketphish's Avatar
rocketphish rocketphish is online now
Planet Ottawa and beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Greater Ottawa
Posts: 14,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen4829 View Post
Charlesfort is building another spectacular, 15 storey building on Richmond RD in Westboro called The Continental.
Yes, that would be the thread over here:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=140080
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1193  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2010, 5:34 PM
rakerman rakerman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper View Post
This sure looks amazing. Charlesfort has an attention to details that others don't have. Wish I had taken a picture of the side yard of the Claridge Plaza I which is littered by garbage and which has windows showing drywall walls on the side.

Go Charlesfort Go!!!!!
It looks like they are only going to do partial fencing though, which is kind of weird - just the front half of the parkette. Unless there's more coming later.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1194  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2010, 4:37 AM
ottawaurban ottawaurban is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
hey everyone, newbie here to the forum,

I have fallen in love with HP, unfortunately I missed out on purchasing pre-construction. I wanted to know if the reason there hasnt been many units come up for sale is if the building(s) isnt completed yet? is there a contractual clause prohibiting sale for a period?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1195  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2010, 4:56 AM
K-133's Avatar
K-133 K-133 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawaurban View Post
hey everyone, newbie here to the forum,

I have fallen in love with HP, unfortunately I missed out on purchasing pre-construction. I wanted to know if the reason there hasnt been many units come up for sale is if the building(s) isnt completed yet? is there a contractual clause prohibiting sale for a period?
The builder still has a few units available. There are also plans to build a similar building on Lisgar, if you prefer purchasing pre-construction.
__________________
Resistance is futile.
Nevertheless, I'll try to take your concerns into consideration.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1196  
Old Posted Mar 19, 2010, 2:51 AM
ottawaurban ottawaurban is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-133 View Post
The builder still has a few units available. There are also plans to build a similar building on Lisgar, if you prefer purchasing pre-construction.
Thanks for the reply K,

I have seen the plans for the one on lisgar, looks promising, too bad its so far down the road, and as for the units left at hp are a bit above my price range, haha I wish! I am looking for a smaller unit at HP so if anyone is considering to sell let me know!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1197  
Old Posted Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM
mdwturner mdwturner is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawaurban View Post
Thanks for the reply K,

I have seen the plans for the one on lisgar, looks promising, too bad its so far down the road, and as for the units left at hp are a bit above my price range, haha I wish! I am looking for a smaller unit at HP so if anyone is considering to sell let me know!
Are the plans for the "new" lisgar building available for viewing? Can you tell us more about your impressions?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1198  
Old Posted Mar 31, 2010, 3:31 PM
blackjagger's Avatar
blackjagger blackjagger is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwturner View Post
Are the plans for the "new" lisgar building available for viewing? Can you tell us more about your impressions?
Here is the thread for the Lisgar building.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=178393

Based on how Charlsefort has done things to date I would expect to hear more about this project when the Continental tops out in a couple of months, maybe early June?

Cheers,
Josh
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1199  
Old Posted Apr 29, 2010, 11:09 PM
rakerman rakerman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 748
Protective covers are down from Phase II entrance. Shiny.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1200  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2010, 10:03 PM
nicegirl nicegirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 43
Does anyone hear the elevator movement in their unit?
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.