Apparently men's silver medal game is still open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume-sama
Got Mens Gold Medal! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! THANK YOU JESUS!
Row 2!
Tried for Opening Ceremony but only nosebleeds left, I'd rather watch on TV.
|
Lucky 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵. How much do you want for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume-sama
 Well, I'd attribute that to curling fans being too old to know how to turn on a computer, so they are all calling the call center. 
|
I know some 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 curling fans that wouldn't go if tickets were given to them, apparently curling is much better on TV.
BTW, I've been sitting in four waiting rooms for over two hours.
I guess now the best I can hope for is getting tickets to a Russia game. Of course I'll keep my eyes open for people selling gold medal tickets for an arm and possibly both legs.
Edit: never mind about the silver medal game, I was being dumb.