HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 24, 2009, 7:33 AM
Zassk Zassk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,303
The M-line is ridiculously gold-plated. Everything about it screams reckless NDP spending. We will never get another line like that again. If you think the Evergreen or UBC stations will live up to the existing M-line stations, then I think you are living in a dream land.

As I said before, I would happily accept getting 3 stations at C-line quality rather than 2 stations at M-line quality for the same price.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.