Has any HP2er's been sent a letter indicating that there interim occupancy date is after March 2010?
I think the all units on the top floor (Penthouses) are moving in March, so I don't think there is anyone moving in after March 2010. How about you, are you moving in March or later?
I think the all units on the top floor (Penthouses) are moving in March, so I don't think there is anyone moving in after March 2010. How about you, are you moving in March or later?
Uh huh, that's the date that was indicated in a letter that I received two months ago but we know that they may send more letters w/further delays.
Uh huh, that's the date that was indicated in a letter that I received two months ago but we know that they may send more letters w/further delays.
The lower floors will start moving in November, so if there are any delays, we will hear it by then. I am pretty confident that they will stick to this schedule, but again, you never know.