Posted Apr 13, 2009, 3:35 PM
|
|
BANNED
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: WPG
Posts: 9,493
|
|
Re Panorama
Not bad looking tower and it's nice to see developers still interested in Edmonton. I just don't like that ugly red, why oh why do we need another building with that? Yeesh. It's a step up but sure ain't Vancouver.
Re 240 pictures
Nice job very good work it was composed well .
Re Journal Article on Downtown
It is good to see the downtown coming up in life greatly, I'm sure it's gonna be even more crazy this summer, and it was quite busy most of the time in summer last year. I just hope we can get rid of the way the downtown is full of pedestrians at 4pm and then totally dead at 6.(on weekdays). I do hope the ICON II has some nice retail...I mean retail not coffeeshops and wine bars (while they're fine) ... we've got enough of them.
|