david suzuki shows are aired on that website. so no need to worry ...and if you have a special graphic cards on your computeryou can connect it to your regular crt tv set or better yet if you have a flat screen lcd or plasma ... you can just wire to it.
Thankfully I don't watch much tv and
I am old school but I find it stupid that you have to pay tp get basic channels just because its going digital. Myself I am hoping that internet will continue to stream some tv shows. For a long time now I use the internet as my cheap source of tv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only The Lonely..
Premiering On: Thursday February 5, 2009 at 8 pm on CBC-TV (I Don't know if this is CST. So check your TV guide..)
Repeating On: Thursday February 12, 2009 at 10 pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld
Source

|