Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro-One
Honestly, think about how much better our mass transit system is going to be by the end of this year compared to 2000 (remember, back then the M-line was still u/c). And then think about all the great expansions to take place over the next 5 to 10 years. With these new cars, the C-line, the Expo renovations and the evergreen line we will actually have a good system, especially if the UBC and Surrey extensions happen along with downtown's street car and the interurban.
|
We'd have a pretty good transit system, considering in North America, we're usually more "car-oriented" (at least in our history), as opposed to...say...HK, or London, England (who has a deep, long, rich history of transit use). I'm looking forward to seeing Vancouver's transit system continue to grow and expand
The Mark II's don't look a whole lot different from the Mark I's (I'm assuming that's the white train to the right in the picture). I wish all of the trains were painted the same color, at least there would be some sort of continuity among all the lines.