Quote:
|
Originally Posted by UberAlles
Just let them get the utilities work done, I'm sure COM ED knows they need to get it done as fast as possible and I'm sure that COM ED workers all being Chicagoans will put their best efforts in getting it done.
|

I don't think I'm thinking of the same ComEd as you are.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Nowwhereman1280
This is the kind of 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 "speculation" that should be deleted because it is so far from any facts that it adds nothing to this thread...
|
Why delete it? Dalton made a valid point. Is it because he's not frolicking around singing the praises of Kelleher's ultra modern European financing model? Let the skeptics have their say for now. They may be proven wrong if and/or when this building tops out.
If we continue to call for the constant OVER POLICING of these threads because they don't conform with everyone else's "fanboyism", we're going to end up with Harry's photographic construction update, followed by 5 posts thanking him and 3 asking when the building will begin to rise, rinse and repeat. Oh yeah, vanhenrik will pop in every couple pages and ask a completely irrelevant question and spell almost every word wrong in doing so.
Disclaimers:
Nowhereman1280, I'm not calling you a fanboy.... just commenting on the general direction these threads take when the discussion is not allowed to follow the direction it wants, but is instead "moderated" toward happy happy, joy joy.
HarryC, I truly enjoy your photographic construction updates. Please don't stop.
vanhenrik, I know English is probably not your native language... I'm only kidding.