HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #441  
Old Posted Apr 29, 2008, 7:13 PM
blm3034L!fe's Avatar
blm3034L!fe blm3034L!fe is offline
Denver is the M/W Father!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
Franco I'd love to help you out amigo, however I do not have access to all the new and or old developments? Like for example Ken/Denver infill or Arron/RDS70 and a few others on this Board.

You guys know who I miss, I miss InfillJunkie. I wish he would pop in to say hi. One would think that he would with all the freaking developments taking effect in this City.
__________________
We're either progressing or retrograding all the time.

There is no such thing as remaining constant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #442  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2008, 2:10 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoRey View Post
In other words, do the work yourself!

I need help... I don't know what's going on in the DTC. At least give me something and I will take it from there.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #443  
Old Posted May 5, 2008, 4:55 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
OK, need some assistance here:

What is this project called and what are any available building specs? Also, what is the current status of this project?
http://livedowntowndenver.com/blog/wp-co...4-18_999_17th_hotel-resize.thumbnail.jpg


Next question... Same this, what is this project called and what are any available building specs? Also, what is the current status of this project?
http://livedowntowndenver.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008-04-18_999_17th_day-resize.thumbnail.jpg

Also, are there any other projects I need to add to the rundown? If so, try to post an image and any information you have on it.

Finally... It's time for a major update! If anyone goes out and gets new photos soon, please share them with us!
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #444  
Old Posted May 5, 2008, 12:58 PM
DenverInfill's Avatar
DenverInfill DenverInfill is offline
mmmm... infillicious!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lower Highland, Denver
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnyderBock View Post
OK, need some assistance here:

What is this project called and what are any available building specs? Also, what is the current status of this project?
http://livedowntowndenver.com/blog/wp-co...4-18_999_17th_hotel-resize.thumbnail.jpg


Next question... Same this, what is this project called and what are any available building specs? Also, what is the current status of this project?
http://livedowntowndenver.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008-04-18_999_17th_day-resize.thumbnail.jpg

Also, are there any other projects I need to add to the rundown? If so, try to post an image and any information you have on it.

Finally... It's time for a major update! If anyone goes out and gets new photos soon, please share them with us!
Those two thumbs are this: http://www.denverinfill.com/blog/2008/04/new-downtown-denver-project-at-17th.html

I just posted a decent Four Seasons picture yesterday too.
__________________
~ Ken

DenverInfill Blog
DenverUrbanism
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #445  
Old Posted May 5, 2008, 4:03 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Excellent, thank you much...

I just did part one of a three part update!
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future

Last edited by SnyderBock; May 5, 2008 at 5:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #446  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 1:15 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Part Two of the update is complete! Check it out... New projects, new project status, new photo updates of FS and Spire among others as well.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #447  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 4:02 PM
The Dirt The Dirt is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,215
Dude, rock on! Don't forget to change the status of 1800 Larimer on that very first picture. Also, I think you're using the oldest rendering of 1900 16th -- it's gone from purple to green to blue now.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #448  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 7:13 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
ok, this was part Two of a Three part update -- I'll try to include that into the last part of this update within the week.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future

Last edited by SnyderBock; May 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #449  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 7:33 PM
navyweaxguy's Avatar
navyweaxguy navyweaxguy is offline
Lowe's
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bellevue, NE
Posts: 2,413
hey Dirt, isnt Spire 525? just asking because the diagrams section has it at 470.
__________________
Ask yourself, What would Denver do?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #450  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 8:03 PM
The Dirt The Dirt is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,215
That's a good question. I think the 525 is the old height when the design of the Spire had an antenna/spire. SSP and RDS's Denver Cityscape site say 470, and Snyder has 483 to the top floor. We need a reliable source to set us straight.

RDS is 470 the official height of the Spire?
Ken, do you have any info on this?

I can get the SSP editors to change the number if 470 ft is wrong.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #451  
Old Posted May 8, 2008, 8:32 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Quote:
41 stories at 483' tall and 525' to structural top. Spire will include 503 condos and 714 bedrooms. The Spire will be one of the tallest [100%] residential towers between Chicago and Las Vegas. This building will cost $175 million to construct.
This data is a summary from the press release announcing this project. It is the only source I have found (directly from Nichols) related to this buildings height. I find it odd that a revised version would have a lower structural top, than the original plans top floor -- when both designs remained 41-stories. Perhaps there was a floor reduction as well? Maybe from 45-stories?

Anyway, we do need accurate information regarding this buildings height.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #452  
Old Posted May 9, 2008, 3:02 AM
rds70 rds70 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dirt View Post
That's a good question. I think the 525 is the old height when the design of the Spire had an antenna/spire. SSP and RDS's Denver Cityscape site say 470, and Snyder has 483 to the top floor. We need a reliable source to set us straight.

RDS is 470 the official height of the Spire?
Ken, do you have any info on this?

I can get the SSP editors to change the number if 470 ft is wrong.
I checked the site plan and it lists the maximum building height at 477' 11".
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #453  
Old Posted May 9, 2008, 3:32 AM
The Dirt The Dirt is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by rds70 View Post
I checked the site plan and it lists the maximum building height at 477' 11".
Thank you! I have revised my diagram and had the editors adjust the height on SSP. It should pop up some time in the next 24 hours.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #454  
Old Posted May 12, 2008, 3:28 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Part Three of the update is complete!

Next phase: DTC/I-25 Rundown (need help with this one)
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #455  
Old Posted May 12, 2008, 4:15 AM
Okayyou's Avatar
Okayyou Okayyou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,254
Great job with the update. I was glad to see some of my pics in there. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be walking around the tech center with my camera for your next update.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #456  
Old Posted May 13, 2008, 3:00 AM
The Dirt The Dirt is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,215
SnyderBock, looks like you got another 17 floor tower to add! Denver rawks!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #457  
Old Posted May 13, 2008, 5:23 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
What... This one?

15th and Stout: Hotel Gold Crown
Proposed timeline is for a 2010 completion date and has the developer acquiring a foundation permit later this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverInfill.com
The proposed 17-story tower would include lobby, restaurant, and other hotel functions on the first and second floors, 264 hotel rooms on Floors 3 through 14, and twelve condominium units (4 per floor) on Floors 15 through 17. Two underground parking levels are also planned.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #458  
Old Posted May 13, 2008, 9:22 PM
blm3034L!fe's Avatar
blm3034L!fe blm3034L!fe is offline
Denver is the M/W Father!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
^ Even though it is only 17-18 Storys in height it get's some Bonus points for thinking outside the "BOX" and adding that little Crown style addition!!!

Does anyone know how soon it will be before construction starts up on this one? Also is Embassy Suites still a go?

Sorry if all of this has been mentioned, I have been out of touch lately and I have been fairly busy at work and home.
__________________
We're either progressing or retrograding all the time.

There is no such thing as remaining constant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #459  
Old Posted May 13, 2008, 10:11 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
Well, they switched sides of the half block they were going to build it one (despite their LLC name carrying the "Champa" instead of "Stout" as part of its name), in order to move ahead with construction sooner.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #460  
Old Posted May 23, 2008, 7:14 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
This Denver compilation thread and specifically the great work done by The Dirt, was recently featured in a KWGN (Denver Super Station) news video! This video also has an interview with a Callahan official -- Callahan is the developer which is going to begin construction of the Two Tabor Center later this summer -- thus reaffirming this project is still on schedule to move ahead as planned!

Here's the link, watch it for yourself: New Buildings To Change Denver Skyline
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.