Quote:
Originally Posted by zivan56
There were like 5 of them against an unarmed person! How the 🞵🞵🞵🞵 is that justified? He never even touched a single one of them.
They probably didn't care if he died or not, they are just pigs after all. I personally believe they all need to be killed in the same way that guy was, to prevent others from being a "hero" next time. Now if he attacked them, then I might have seen *some* justification. However, with 5 officers there, there is not way he could have done anything to them.
|
As I said, the problem is with the usage guidelines of the taser. Its not supposed to kill people, obviously. What if they tackled him and snapped his neck by accident? You'd be saying the same thing.
Threatened them, not directly. If I come over to your house, start throwing your furniture through a window, would you be threatened?
The fact that you call them pigs and that they deserve to die proves you aren't worth anyone's time.